last updated August 2020
This Policy may be updated from time-to-time, in which case we will post the revised Policy and update the "Last Updated" date to reflect the date of the changes. You will be bound as soon as updates are posted.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Anthony Scotto Restaurants may collect the following personal data:
- Contact information. This may include name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. We may collect this information if you call or email our restaurants, sign up for Good Life Rewards, or Use Our Services. We may also collect contact information if you make a purchase in a store or fill out a customer information card.
- Information you submit or post. We collect the information you post in a public space, on our social media pages or our websites, for example a product review.
- Demographic Information. We may collect demographic information like your gender and birthday.
- Information about your Purchases. We may collect information about the purchases you make online or in stores.
- Information from and about you. We collect other information. For example, if you use our website, we may collect information about the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us.
- We use tracking tools like browser cookies (as described below) and track IP addresses so we can improve our services and enhance your experience with us.
- We get information about you from third parties. For example, our business partners may give us information about you. Social media platforms may also give us information about you.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
The data collected by Anthony Scotto Restaurants is used to keep you informed of our products, services, special events or promotions, to register you with our website, to update your account, to administer website services, and/or to process any orders you may place online. We may also use the information you provide to us to review our performance and to improve our services to you, or to communicate with you about your order. Anthony Scotto Restaurants maintains customer data for the purposes of customer relationship management, marketing research, analysis and promotion. If you provide us with you name, address, or email address you are consenting to be added to our direct mail and email communications. We will send you announcements or communications on products, promotions and invitations for events, until you elect to opt out. If you provide incomplete or inaccurate data, we may be unable to inform you of special promotions or events and to provide you with our services.
To serve you better, the information supplied to us is added to our customer database and we may add you to our direct mailing list. From time to time, you may receive periodic direct mailings from us about new products and services, discounts, special promotions or upcoming events. If you do not want to receive such mailings from us, please contact us via email or mail (addresses are listed below.
You will be added to our email list when you opt in by utilizing Our Services. You may unsubscribe from our email list directly on the email communication. If at any time you want to update or change your information, simply contact us (below). Please be sure to include your complete full name, address, and email address.
DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
Anthony Scotto Restaurants respects and protects your privacy. We do not rent, sell, or trade the personal information you provide including names, addresses, email addresses or other personal information to any other companies except as described below.
In order to maintain our website, process credit card transactions, to manage our database, to distribute e-mails and to provide communications about goods and services, Anthony Scotto Restaurants contracts with selected third parties who assist us in maintaining and managing our customer data. We require that all partners agree to keep confidential all information we share with them and to use the information only to perform obligations in our agreements.
ACCURACY & RETENTION
Any information we collect may be retained for an indeterminate period of time. You are entitled to request access to and correction of all personal data you provide to us, or to remove your name from our marketing list at any time by contacting us by phone, email, or mailing address listed below.
ACCEPTANCE OF OUR PRIVACY AND MODIFICATIONS
If you are registered with us and would like to delete your registration and personal details from our database, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Anthony Scotto Restaurants
40 Crossways Park Drive
Woodbury NY 11797